Today, RJ, Ros, and Mark revealed the Wick’d Bridg’d 1.2 on a live stream in the Wick’d Facebook Group.
Live Stream Notes
- The live stream started at 8:34 EST after some technical difficulties.
- 3 piece design. Easier to engrave, easier to put in Boro. Low voltage drop still.
- Ros shows what is included in the package.
- Removable inserts still.
- The drip tip is a bit shorter, the same bore compared to the V1.0 tip.
- Rubber thing to take off insert if you get it stuck on 510 adapter.
- 2nd chimney for MTL
- Ros shows off the fire pin/airflow inserts ( sizes: 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, and 3.5mm ) Same as v1.0.
- Same multi-tool from v1.0.
- Extra screws and Orings.
- Billet Box Panda Button.
- The 510 adapter has been changed to be more easily removed.
- Showing off the deck, serial number in the same place.
- Gold plated nut to retain the deck.
- Deck unchanged, but the post materials have changed. Gold plated positive post.
- Build should be the same as v1.0
- Now he has shown the dual-sided engraving with both Panda logos.
- Ros demonstrated the way the 3 piece design is easier to put in the Boro.
- v1.2 is a refresh of v1.0
- The price is $155 + PayPal fees and shipping.
- Doc for sales will be posted today. 1st come 1st serve. (posted and sold out)
- Serial number 001 was waffled. 184 people bought 460 spots.
- Doc posted, sold out in a few minutes. Since I already have one on the way, I didn’t sign up. (178 Bridg’d v1.2 sold on this list)
- The next list is tentatively scheduled for 2 weeks for now.
Until mine arrives tomorrow, here are some photos of the dual side engravings from RJ De Jesus himself.
Here are the Specs
- 316L Surgical Stainless Steel base material
- Bright Blasted finish
- 3 piece RBA Design threaded and press-fitted
- Ketron PEEK insulators
- Cubical shape RBA
- 2 Chimneys (MTL 1.5mm; RDL/DL 4.mm)
- Dual-sided Panda Laser Engraved
- Diagonal Chimney Cutout
- 2 Post design RBA (positive post 2mm x 1.4mm hole; negative post horizontal wire slot)
- Gold plated positive post
- M2 post screws
- Spacious Build Deck
- Dual-Sided Juice/wick port
- Gold Plated airflow insert/positive pin (sizes: 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, and 3.5mm)
- Updated knurled RBA 510 building adapter
- 316L concave Panda engraved button
- Redesigned 316L DL integral drip tip
- Bridg’d key/multi-tool (Hex socket wrench and 510 nut key)
- Spare post screws and o-rings
Here are some additional photos from Ros Mia.
More info later. My Bridg’d 1.2 didn’t show up yet, but will share when it arrives, possibly tomorrow.