You may or may not have seen the live reveal of the Bridg’d 1.2 last night, but if you didn’t, you can either check out my Bridg’d 1.2 1st Look or head over to the Billet Box Info Facebook page to watch the stream. You can also check out the stream in the Wick’d group as well. If you haven’t liked and followed our Facebook page, I highly recommend it. I post some things directly on there and all the posts that get published here are sent to the page.
In addition, I posted information from the live stream last night if you want to check out it out.
Here is the Bridg’d 1.2 1st Look Video
Please understand, this is not a review. This is a simple unboxing and clumsy build video in real time, no edits on my out the door to head to work.
I won’t need much time to post my full thoughts on the Bridg’d 1.2 since there’s not a ton of difference from 1.0 and the flavor is pretty much the same. If you didn’t already know, right now, the Bridg’d is my #1 Billet Box RBA right now.
Here are the Specs
- 316L Surgical Stainless Steel base material
- Bright Blasted finish
- 3 piece RBA Design threaded and press-fitted
- Ketron PEEK insulators
- Cubical shape RBA
- 2 Chimneys (MTL 1.5mm; RDL/DL 4.mm)
- Dual-sided Panda Laser Engraved
- Diagonal Chimney Cutout
- 2 Post design RBA (positive post 2mm x 1.4mm hole; negative post horizontal wire slot)
- Gold plated positive post
- M2 post screws
- Spacious Build Deck
- Dual-Sided Juice/wick port
- Gold Plated airflow insert/positive pin (sizes: 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, and 3.5mm)
- Updated knurled RBA 510 building adapter
- 316L concave Panda engraved button
- Redesigned 316L DL integral drip tip
- Bridg’d key/multi-tool (Hex socket wrench and 510 nut key)
- Spare post screws and o-rings