The VapeShell gets the most out of Billet Box’s unique tank shape, taking advantage of the form of its host.
Unlike other approaches, the deck and chamber are developed horizontally rather than vertically, since the VapeShell’s main body is shaped as a rectangular box. This allows a surprisingly large deck, able to host many different approaches of one-coil rebuilding, still retaining high tank capacity.
With four Air Flow Pin choices to reduce air flow, an AFC ring and its special design, the VapeShell is suitable for a wide range of vaping profiles, from MTL to DTL.
What’s more? An auxilary 510 base for testing, rebuilding, dry-burning or other purposes.
- Air flow tuning via four Air Flow Pins, D2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5mm and
no pin air flow D4.0mm. Air flow fine adjustment with AFC Ring.
- Length:12.0mm post-to-post length, 10.2mm post-to-post net space,8.8mm net coiling space.
- Two 2.5mm liquid intake holes at the bottom of the deck.
- Max. net coiling height in the chamber ~5.5mm.
- Max. Boro liquid capacity 4ml, recommended ~3.5ml.
- M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
- High grade materials: robust, lightweight stainless-steel construction, 316 food-grade SS metal parts, PEEK thermoplastic polymer electric insulators